BLUFIXX FOR LAMINATE, PARQUET AND VINYL
You can also repair laminate, parquet, or vinyl with BLUFIXX: Over time, the flooring will show clear signs of wear. Dropping objects, moving furniture or rocks stuck under the shoes will cause notches, scratches or dents in the floor. With the BLUFIXX SMART REPAIR repair pen, you can repair and fill these damages instantly. The floor is immediately ready for use after the repair!
- The liquid repair gel is available in various wooden shades. Choose the right color for your laminate, parquet, or vinyl.
- Apply the gel to fill the cracks — layer by layer. Every layer should be no thicker than 2 mm.
- The LED light ensures fast curing within 3 to 15 seconds.
- If necessary, you can then sand down any excess material after curing.
Dark Oak, Walnut, Dark Walnut
Cherry, Teak, Mahogany
Beech, Pine, Light Oak
ADVANTAGES FOR DIY ENTHUSIASTS
- Light-curing repair gel
- Repair, connect, replace and model
- Cures in seconds with LED light
- The connecting surfaces do not have to be the same
- Easy, fast and precise to use
- Saves time and money
- Free of solvents
- Temperature resistant from -40 ° F and +284 °
ADVANTAGES FOR PROFESSIONALS
- Fast and strong immediate aid
- Small, space-saving format
- Eliminates minor kinks that can happen quickly during handicraft work
- Components can be modified until cured
- Innovative solution for almost all repair work
- High-precision dosing
- No mixing or measuring necessary
- Invisible connections: Satisfied customers thanks to perfect appearance
- Five years warranty
- Quality made in Germany
REPAIR OR REFILL? IT COULDN'T BE EASIER!
- Before use, clean the surfaces. They must be free of dust, oil, and dirt.
- Fill the repair gel layer by layer into the damaged area. The thickness of each layer should not exceed 2 mm. If necessary, apply further layers and allow to cure.
- Activate LED. Remove the ring and press the LED.
- Use the LED light to irradiate and cure the gel for 3 to 15 seconds. ATTENTION: Gel only hardens in places that are exposed to the blue light.
- Further processing as desired: e.g., grinding, varnishing or polishing.