BLUFIXX FOR PLASTIC, WOOD
The PW repair pen is suitable for plastics such as ABS, PS, SAN, ASA, SB, PVC, CN, CAB, PC, melamine resins, GRP polyester and wood materials (except PP, PE, PTFE, POM, PMMA). Do you have scratches or cracks in your dining table, kitchen fronts, plastic window frames or even a broken children’s toy? No problem! Simply repair with BLUFIXX SMART REPAIR quickly and permanently.
- Simply apply the light-curing PW repair gel and repair, fill, connect, model, or replace the affected area.
- The curing process takes place only after irradiation with the LED light so that the liquid gel can be modeled and corrected to perfection.
ADVANTAGES FOR DIY ENTHUSIASTS
- Light-curing repair gel
- Repair, connect, replace and model
- Cures in seconds with LED light
- The connecting surfaces do not have to be the same
- Easy, fast and precise to use
- Saves time and money
- Free of solvents
- Temperature resistant from -40 ° F and +284 °
ADVANTAGES FOR PROFESSIONALS
- Fast and strong immediate aid
- Small, space-saving format
- Eliminates minor kinks that can happen quickly during handicraft work
- Components can be modified until cured
- Innovative solution for almost all repair work
- High-precision dosing
- No mixing or measuring necessary
- Invisible connections: Satisfied customers thanks to perfect appearance
- Five years warranty
- Quality made in Germany
REPAIR OR REFILL? IT COULDN'T BE EASIER!
- Before use, clean the surfaces. They must be free of dust, oil, and dirt.
- Fill the repair gel layer by layer into the damaged area. The thickness of each layer should not exceed 2 mm. If necessary, apply further layers and allow to cure.
- Activate LED. Remove the ring and press the LED.
- Use the LED light to irradiate and cure the gel for 3 to 15 seconds. ATTENTION: Gel only hardens in places that are exposed to the blue light.
- Further processing as desired: e.g., grinding, varnishing or polishing.